All GBT branches will be closed on Monday, May 29, 2017 in observance of Memorial Day ... See MoreSee Less
The weather has cleared up! Join us at The Authentic Bonnie & Clyde Festival today, Saturday, May 20, 2017 in Gibsland, Louisiana.
• Vendors with Louisiana Style Food, Arts & Crafts and other items!
• “BONNIE & CLYDE FESTIVAL T-SHIRTS ($10-$14) & SOUVENIRS For Sale in THE AUTHENTIC BONNIE & CLYDE MUSEUM. (FREE ADMISSION) Festival Shirts also sold at GBT vendor space.
• BONNIE & CLYDE AMBUSH MUSEUM (Admission charged for visit with Owner- Perry Carver)
• “SHOOT-OUTS & BANK ROBBERIES” Performed by the famous “PUBLIC ENEMIES” Performances: 1PM, 2PM, & 3PM. Each performance different !!
• “AMBUSH AT DEATH SITE”: 4:30 PM
• Live Entertainment all day long in front of City Hall. (Begins 9AM) ELVIS (Carey Wesley) and others will be singing throughout the day.
• BINGO GAMES - 50 cents- Begin at 10:15am (Inside Gibsland Bank Annex )
• BONNIE & CLYDE “LOOK-ALIKE” Contest - Adults & children can come dressed as BONNIE & CLYDE and participate in our ‘Look-Alike Contest.’ Begins at 11AM in front of City Hall. Prizes will be awarded! –($50 Adults, $25 Children) NO PROFESSIONALS
• “BONNIE & CLYDE PARADE” With Antique Cars @ 12 (Noon)
Directions to Bonnie & Clyde Festival: Take the Gibsland/Athens Exit #61 off I-20. Travel South on La. 154 for 1.5 miles. (45 miles east of Shreveport & 56 miles west of Monroe)
This festival provided by proceeds from donations, shirt & souvenir sales at The Authentic Bonnie & Clyde Museum & GBT vendor space. ... See MoreSee Less