Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancies at this time:
Part Time Teller
Deadline to Apply: September 25, 2015
- Perform a variety of paying and receiving functions for our deposit and loan customers.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, etc.
- Schedule will primarily be:
o Monday – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
o Tuesday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
o Wednesday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
o Thursday – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
o Friday – 12:00 noon – 6:00 pm
o Saturday – 2 to 3 Saturday's per month
- Consistent and reliable presence at work is required. Schedule could vary and may include early mornings, late afternoons and Saturdays.
- Requires 6 months of prior cash handling & customer service experience. Prior Teller or other banking experience preferred.
Deadline to Apply: September 25, 2015
Housed in Bossier but will train in Gibsland
The individual in this job will provide training for employees on regulations specific to the employee's position as well as internal software systems. Develop and disseminate instructional materials on financial institution policies and operating procedures.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide in-depth training for new hire, transferred or promoted personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure employees are knowledgeable of regulatory, security and bank policies and procedures.
- Attend bank meetings and training seminars as determined by management.
- Research and follow through on projects assigned by management.
- Travel to all bank branch locations as necessary.
- Coordinate and utilize external training programs and products as needed.
- Develop training schedule and training goals for each job class (tellers, customer service representatives, loan assistants, loan officers, etc.).
- Maintain and coordinate: incumbent worker training grant, teller testing program, and online continuing education classes.
- Develop and maintain training materials.
- Assess training effectiveness and employee training needs.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, personnel, education or other related field
- Ability to create processes and procedures and to communicate procedures to employees with diverse skill sets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Good training, organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Two to four years of related experience in adult education or related training activities preferred.
- Knowledge of banking products, services, policies and procedures preferred.
- Consistent and reliable presence at work is required. Schedule will vary and may include early mornings, late afternoons and Saturdays.
GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
Applicants and employees notice of EEO rights are available in our office and on line. You can view the notice by copying this link into you browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at email@example.com.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.