Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancies at this time:
- Perform a variety of paying and receiving functions for our deposit and loan customers, including but not limited to: customer financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, etc.
- Assist Branch Manager with supervision and scheduling of other teller staff at the Gibsland branch.
- Backup for CSR desk, including answering telephone and directing calls, answering customer questions, opening new accounts, helping customers with safe deposit box entry.
- Vault Teller responsibilities.
- Perform a variety of other tasks for the operations department of GBT including but not limited to: processing incoming and outgoing wires, ordering cash shipments for all GBT locations, and ATM reconciliation.
- Consistent and reliable presence at work is required. Schedule will vary and may include early mornings, late afternoons and Saturdays.
- Requires 2 years of prior teller or other banking experience. For internal applicants only: Passing of Teller 4 and/or Teller Supervisor test is required.
GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at email@example.com.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.