Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancies at this time:
Business Development/Private Banking Officer
- The person in this position will develop relationships with new and existing customers primarily in Bossier, Caddo, Webster and Bienville Parishes. Claiborne Parish is also in our trade area.
- Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: calculation of various financial ratios such as debt to income; develop loan presentations for Senior Management approval; ensure loan documentation is complete, accurate, and follows all regulatory and bank rules & policies; collection of past due accounts; preparation of required monthly reports. Basic commercial underwriting skills are a plus.
- Prior lending experience is required. Agriculture lending experience is a plus.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Consistent and reliable presence at work is required. Schedule will vary and may include early mornings, late afternoons and Saturdays.
- GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EOE). GBT provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
Applicants and employees notice of EEO rights are available in our office and on line. You can view the notice by copying this link into you browser:
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at email@example.com.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.