Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancies at this time:
Treasury Management Officer
Bossier CIty, Louisiana
Application Deadline - May 1, 2015
The person in this position will be responsible for developing new Treasury Management business, expand existing relationships and service GBTs treasury management clients. Develop partnerships with Senior Management, Market Presidents and Branch Management staff to generate potential clients. Capable of working with larger, more complex business clients. Considered a subject matter expert on Treasury Management products and services.
Major Job Duties and Essential Functions:
- Develop new treasury management clients while expanding and supporting existing customer relationships.
- Develop partnerships with Senior Management, Market Presidents and Branch Management staff to general potential clients.
- Manage portfolio of Treasury Management customers.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and coordination of product strategy, including product pricing structure.
- Prepare and present treasury management presentations and proposals for both internal and external audiences.
- Grow non-interest income for GBT.
- Responsible for achieving annual performance goals for new business growth and retention of existing customers.
- Promote sales through client meetings and discussions covering new products.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Six to 8 years of related experience.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP), Certified Cash Management (CCM), or other certification preferred.
- Strong sales and customer service skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Sound credit judgement.
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ties to the local market area such as involvement in civic groups, schools, churches, etc.
- Local travel required depending upon customer needs and other meetings as necessary.
GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
Applicants and employees notice of EEO rights are available in our office and on line. You can view the notice by copying this link into you browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at email@example.com.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.