Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancies at this time:
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Officer
Location: Bossier/Webster Parish
Application Deadline: July 3, 2015
This is a base salary + commission position with excellent income earning opportunity and a very competitive benefit package.
The person in this position will be responsible for originating mortgage loans. The job duties include but are not limited to:
• Meet with potential applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Explain the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information, and be able to Review and update credit and loan files.
The person in this position should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Minimum 5 years experience with FHA, VA, RD and conventional lending.
• In depth understanding of Mortgage Lending guidelines and practices.
• NMLS Licensed or ability to become licensed.
• Excellent Communication skills – this person must be able to explain complicated lending regulations and requirements to all loan applicants.
• Professional relationships with local Realtors and builders is preferred.
GBT is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer to include women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
Applicants and employees notice of EEO rights are available in our office and on line. You can view the notice by copying this link into you browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, or if you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at email@example.com.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.