Thank you for your interest in employment with Gibsland Bank & Trust Company. We have the following job vacancy available at this time:
Job Title: Mortgage Loan Processor
Location: Bossier City Branch
Reports To: Vice President, Mortgage Department
Application Deadline: Friday, May 10, 2013
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Verify, compile, and type application information for mortgage loans.
• Review residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
• Determines that loans meet or do not meet standards for approval. If loan does not meet prescribed standards assist in denying loan applications.
• Call or write credit bureau and employer to verify accuracy of information.
• Type loan application forms, using computer.
• Call specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal. Inform supervisor of discrepancies in title or survey.
• Submit mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
• Type and mail approval and denial letters to applicants.
• Submit approved mortgage loan file to mortgage loan closer, for settlement.
• Record data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied, using computer system.
• Five years prior experience in the mortgage industry as a loan processor or equivalent education and experience.
• Familiar with FNMA/FHA/VA guidelines.
• The person in the position must be able to become licensed through the NMLS program.
We encourage you to check back as we update this page regularly with our latest openings. We also list openings on the Louisiana Workforce Commission web page, www.laworks.net.
To apply, download the employment application and submit your completed application package at any of our branches, or you can submit it directly to Human Resources by mailing it to:
Gibsland Bank & Trust
Attention: Tonya Striplin
Post Office Box 180
Gibsland, Louisiana 71028
If you have any questions about this application package, or about any vacancies we may have, feel free to contact me by either calling 318-843-6228 or emailing Tonya Striplin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure your application is complete, please follow these instructions:
- Please fill out all parts of the application completely in blue ink. We encourage you to submit a resume along with the application. It is important that all of the information requested on the application be completed.
- The last page of this application package is a form used to collect demographic information about our job applicants. It is completely voluntary and any information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. The form is not part of your official application for employment and will be stored separately in a confidential file. Choosing not to complete this form will in no way affect your application for employment with us.
- Your application will not be considered valid if you do not specify the job vacancy for which you wish to be considered. If you are interested in more than one vacancy, you must submit a separate application for each.